Our mission at Crafty Cat Rescue is to place each of our animals in a new and loving forever home. Adoption is a serious responsibility that should not be taken lightly. As part of our adoption contract you will agree to the following:
- All vet needs will be taken care of throughout the pet’s life.
- You will care for the pet for the rest of its life and will not turn it over to a shelter or give it to someone else, even as a gift.
- Cats will be kept as indoor pets only, except if otherwise approved.
- You will not declaw your cats.
- Rats must be adopted in same sex pairs or groups, unless they are going to be with another that is already in the home.
Failure to comply with any of these stipulations can result in a fine and will disqualify you from adopting any further animals.
Click to browse adoptable animals.
All animals will be adopted on a first come, first served basis. Newborn kittens too young for adoption will not be listed until they reach adoptable age, and cannot be reserved for future adoption. Kittens are often adopted very quickly – be sure to check the adoptable animals listing frequently!
To begin the adoption process, please complete a Cat Adoption Application – or – Small Animal Adoption Application
After you have filled out the application, you will be directed to a scheduling page to schedule your appointment.
|Kittens under 6 months||$100|
|Kittens/Cats 6 months to 2 years||$75|
|Cats 2 years to 7 years||$50|
|Cats over 7 years||$25|
(includes small cage)
(no cage – must have your own)
Adoption fees for cats include all of the following:
- Initial Vaccination Shots
- ID Microchip
- Testing for FIV, Heartworm, and Feline Leukemia